$99 / €79
|Type / Tags||OrganAmbientAnalogAnalog FilterBassDelay / EchoDrawbar OrganDrawBar SynthFMLeadsPadsPreampReverbRotary SpeakerSpeaker SimulatorSpecial EffectsSynthSynth (Hybrid)Vintage|
Revival, a new Rack Extension instrument for Propellerhead Reason, is the RE-imagined, "neo-classic" instrument that combines the power of modern synthesis with the classic organ sounds of generations past. Drawbar additive-synthesis, harmonic modifiers and vintage effects combine to create an instrument that spans multiple genres with an incredible sonic palette and outstanding playability.
- 250+ factory-preset patches, plus another 100 sound-design starter patches.
- 16-voice polyphony (with another 16 transition-voices).
- Four drawbar sections control the tone of each part of a note's evolution (attack/onset, sustained/held, released). The sustained portion is made up of two layers (primary and secondary), which can be mixed and/or crossfaded.
- Drawbars and wave-sets determine the basic tone of a Revival patch. Modifiers can then be used to create more complex textures. An envelope section provides control of the patch's basic dynamics.
- Wave-sets (17 types) are used with drawbars to create an enormous variety of base-textures.
- Several tuning and voicing overlay options are available to emulate classic instruments such as the Hammond B3 organ. There is also variable key-click with six alternate click-tones.
- Harmonic modifiers can dramatically alter the tone of the drawbar components. The 14 modifier types include: Stepped FM, Continuous FM, +1 Octave Stepped and Continuous FM, Dirty FM, Filthy FM, Low pass Filters (12/24/36 dB/Octave), High pass Filters (12/24/36 dB/Octave), Band pass Filter (12dB/Octave), Simple Gainer.
- All modifier types have a variable cutoff/color control. Modifiers can be animated (modulated) with preset envelope shapes. Each modifier also includes note and velocity scaling controls.
- Modifiers are assigned to drawbars with a matrix of LED switches, creating an almost limitless range of sound-design possibilities.
Built-in Effects Rack:
- Tube and transistor-modeled preamps (6 models) with drive and tone controls. Preamp/effects signal-chain order is switchable.
- Vintage stereo phaser (3 models) with built-in LFO.
- Multi-mode mod-filter (11 types) with variable resonance and built-in LFO that can be synced to the project tempo.
- Speaker/cabinet-emulation (15 types) includes classic rotary speakers with alternate miking, pan control, balance and air controls.
- Rich, high-density reverb/plate/room-simulator (9 types) with variable reverb-time, pre-delay and left/right stage-position (room-types only).
- Rack-delay module (7 echo configurations) with feedback and high-frequency control.
- Master limiter with variable threshold (ceiling) to manage rogue peaks and maximize perceived level.
- Revival's effects can be used with external devices by patching them into the back panel's stereo audio input.
- MIDI and external modulation (CV-Input) can be scaled and mapped to Portamento, Vibrato Depth, Tremolo Depth, Attack Enable Switch, Vibrato/Tremolo Enable Switch, Preamp Drive, Preamp Swell, Mod-Filter Frequency, Mod-Filter LFO Rate, Speaker/Mic Pan, Rotary Speaker Brake, Rotary Speaker Speed, Primary/Secondary Crossfader & Primary/Secondary Auto-Crossfade Rate.