Although no longer available for purchase, ROO Didgeridoo is bundled with the New Samplesphere Didgeridoo instrument.
ROO Didgeridoo was developed from actual didgeridoo performances and consists of 2 separate instruments, Rhythmic and Drone:
ROO Rhythmic is not loop based, making it very easy to create highly original, realistic didgeridoo rhythmic sequences.
ROO Drone is loop based with all drones looping until release.
Rhythmic & Drone features:
- Rhythmic: A - A# - B - C - C# - D - D# - E - F - F# - G - G#.
- Drone: G - G# - A - A# - B - C - C# - D - D# - E - F - F#.
- MIDI learn and full automation for all controls.
- Filter: Low and High Pass.
- Delay: Host tempo aligned. Ping-pong or straight, depending on left and right settings.
- MIDI File Player with adjustable tempo. (Rhythmic only)
Player is for auditioning MIDI files before importing them to your project, it is not a performance tool. MIDI files can be dragged from the player browser window to a MIDI track of a host that supports this function.
- Example MIDI files for both Rhythmic and Drone are included.
Please leave any comments about your experience of using ROO Didgeridoo in the Discussion area below by clicking "Join the discussion", or write a review.