As its predecessor RoomVerb this plugin is based on Virtual Room Acoustic modeling technique that allows to simulate various acoustic spaces from small bath rooms to large halls using a single set of parameters. Such an approach provides a unified way of controlling reverb and removes the limits inherited in traditional reverb design schemes based on either pre-defined algorithms or pre-calculated room response patterns.
- Separately controlled room dimensions can vary from 1 to 50 meters.
- Plate reverb mode support.
- Diffuse control for simulation of irregular room shapes.
- Separate control of Early and Late reflections.
- Reverb Tail Modulation.
- Comprehensive tone control system that includes separate 2-band parametric equalizers for Early and Late reflections.
- Two-band frequency-dependant decay filters.