|Product||Sanford Super Phaser|
|Developer||Sanford Sound Design|
No Longer Available
|Type / Tags||Modulation (Flanger / Phaser / Chorus / Tremolo)|
The Sanford Super Phaser is a dual phaser that can create everything from subtle phase shifting sounds to deep resonating sounds. It has two independent LFOs and an envelope follower that can be used as modulation sources. Each phaser lets you modulate its frequency with up to two modulation sources. The versatility of the LFOs and the envelope follower give you plenty of modulation possibilities.
- Two independent phasers.
- Each phaser can use up to modulation sources.
- Serial and parallel phaser routings.
- Up to 16 stages of phase shifting.
- Two independent LFOs.
- LFOs have a spread mode for fat output.
- Smoothable LFO shapes.
- Envelope Follower with sensitivity.
- MIDI Learn.