The multi-timbral accordion for Native Instruments Kontakt, with all 12 right hand and one left hand register, including all key, release and register switch noises, play style and register keyswitches. All of that including changeable reverb, echo and attack time in nice and very user-friendly graphic user interface. The whole project has been realized in the studio of Bane Vasic, at the highest possible audio quality standards in order to satisfy the most demanding users.
- Legendary Scandalli Super 6, piano accordion, 1961th.
- 44.1 kHz / 24-bit.
- 2116 samples / 1.26GB.
- All original 12 right hand registers / 41 keys.
- Left hand "Master Bass" register / 120 buttons.
- Right and left hand in the same loaded .nki patch.
- 4 variations for right hand (Intelligent random X4).
- 2 variations for left hand (Intelligent random X2).
- Right hand instruments in 3 dynamic levels.
- Right hand voices looped – unlimited length.
- Controllable key, release and register noises.
- Built-in changeable reverb, echo and attack time.
- Force playing gently, normal or sharp.
- Dynamic bellow controllable by expression pedal.
- Natural "suffocate" tone effect.
- Vibrato – bellow shake (left hand effect).
A big thanks to virtuoso Bane Vasic who supported this project!