|Type / Tags||Mastering Compressor|
Windows 7 - Windows 10
OS X 10.8 - OS X 10.11
Scarlet3 MHE-400 is the second of the Acustica Audio "homebrew" series plug-in sampled from a hardware directly build by Acustica based on circuit diagrams of legendary vintage device.
• PRE-IN: preamp simulation, which can be activated and deactivated.
• INPUT-TRIM: input-output inverted and auto-compensated control.
• C-LINK: link left and right channels controls.
• Low-pass filter: adjustable to 50 Hz or 100 Hz, and variable gain from -6 dB to 6 dB.
• High-pass filter: fixed at 3000 Hz and variable gain from -6 dB to 6 dB.
• Low Band: frequency from 11 Hz to 570 Hz. Gain from -6dB to +6dB. Q control from 0.45 to 3.0.
• Mid Band: frequency 125 Hz to 6300 Hz. Gain from -6dB to +6dB. Q control from 0.45 to 3.0.
• Hi Band: frequency 3400 Hz to 25000 Hz. Gain from -6dB to +6dB. Q control from 0.45 to 3.0.