This SOLO Alto Sax Kontakt Library will allow you to realistically imitate virtually any melody that a real saxophone can play.
It was recorded using four microphones configured as two "pairs" (A=1+1 and B=1+1) that include one ribbon and one large-diaphragm condenser mic each. CMusicpro's engineers, by means of these unique pairings, have produced a carefully-crafted finished product combining the condenser's smooth, natural complexity with the ribbon's extreme sensitivity. The large-diaphragm condenser signals were then summed, and the combined resultant tonal qualities were found to smooth the occasional harsh highs often produced by brass instruments. The end result is a clean clear high end. Additionally, this process enabled a truly mono-capable signal to be produced. Complete balance adjustments between A and B components are possible. Meticulous production techniques, combined with multiple articulations create the impression of a realistic live performance.
We recorded all intervals for up and down articulations in three variants: normal Legato, Portamento and Glissando. We have provided the ability to vary the dynamics of the instrument to convey a wide, detailed range of expression from pp to ff. Natural and LFO vibrato may be added to the sound at any time. Sustain, Staccato and Marcato articulations provide added realism by means of a round-robin algorithm. The articulations and exclusive tone were specifically designed to enable your sax solo to stand out clearly "in the mix".
- Legato, Portamento, Glissando Velocity control.
- 3-x round robin sustain non vibrato for each note (4 layers).
- 3-x round robin sustain vibrato for each note (4 layers).
- 3-x round robin staccato (4 layers).
- 3-x round robin slap (3 layers).
- 3-x round robin marcato short and long (3 layers).
- 2/4 and 4/4 tempo sync swells (120 BPM default, 2 layers).
- Rips short, medium and long (3 layers).
- Trills HT, Trills WT, Growl, Sliders long and short, Ends.
- Fast trills between notes in octave range.
- Humanize function.
- 2.37 GB on disc, 5 398 samples, 44.1 kHz / 24-bit.