Sackbut is an ancient brass instrument of the Renaissance and Baroque era, is an ancestor of the modern trombone, but unlike it has a more miniature structure, a quieter and more flexible sound, which draws attention to itself as a tool for performing chamber vocal and instrumental music.
This Tenor Sackbut library will allow you to realistically imitate virtually any tune that a real Sacbut could play. We recorded all intervals for up and down legato articulations. We have provided the ability to vary the dynamics of the instrument to convey a wide, detailed range of expression from p to f.
- Legato Velocity control.
- Legato speed control.
- Sustain non vibrato for each note (3 layers).
- 3-x round robin staccato (3 layers).
- 3-x round robin marcato short and long (3 layers).
- 2/4 and 4/4 tempo sync swells (120 BPM default, 2 layers).
- Crescendo short and long.
- Live trills and shake between notes in octave range.
- Mutes: Cup, Harmon and Straight.
- Humanize function.
- 693 MB on disc, 1 805 samples, 44.1 kHz / 24-bit.