Sounds of Morocco is the first ensemble library (including vocals) from Morocco ever produced.
With co-producer Anello Capuano, we designed the library to offer full usability of recorded sounds as multisample instruments, cross mixable stems/patterns, phrase composer tools and stylised sounds for Kontakt & WAV. The library also lets you create urgent build ups of authentic ensemble flows with little effort, as the 134 kit stems you will find as part of it belong to 9 ensemble kits, each with 2 variations.
With this usability, you can thoroughly compose tracks from start to end, use a single instrument in addition to your music or find rare, eclectic sound inspiration to add on top of your beats. We designed the library considering film and game composers as well as modern day producers, world music enthusiasts and sound collectors.
Instruments & Content
You will find sounds from 14 different instruments (some totally local and rare) by 7 players(except vocals) for the ensemble kits, meticulously recorded on location:
- 1 GB (WAV + KONTAKT).
- 14 Recorded Instruments.
- Drums & Percussion.
- Bendir – Darbuka – Tbel – Tbilat – Qarqabou – Cabassa – Calabash – Udu.
- Female & Male Singing – Hajouj – Violin – Ney – Dulcimer – Oud – Awwada.
- 480+ Samples.
- 150+ Stems & Patterns.
- 196 Multisamples.
- 112 Phrases.
- 35 Stylized Patterns & Longs.
- 6 Long Solos.
As we are constantly seeking playability of non-western elements, we designed the library for providing you the ability to compose in 3 levels deep through multisample instruments, phrase composer tools and cross mix stem/pattern players. Start composing with multisample instruments, add playable phrase bits through composer tools and even cross mix them with pattern players (full version 5.6.5 required minimum).
14 Kontakt presets
- Violin Legato.
- Violin Staccato.
- Hajouj Bass.
- Percussion Ensemble.
- Ney Staccato.
- Space String (Bonus).
Composer Tools, Players:
- Vocal Phrase Composer.
- Instrument Phrase Composer.
- Percussion Phrase Composer.
- Kit Stem Players I, II, III.
- Stylized Patterns Player.
Why Sounds of Morocco is unique?
– First ever ensemble library (including vocals) from Morocco with hundreds of phrases, multisample instruments and composer toolkits.
– Our first real ensemble library (multiple players & vocals) having at least as much variety as Rare Instruments Bundle.
– Some instruments from the library (like Hajouj) are not ever sampled at this level.