Strum GS-2 + PackS
The complete experience:
- 924 acoustic and electric guitar presets.
- 197 styles.
- 1379 strumming patterns.
- All 8 expansion sound packs.
Strum GS-2 is a plug-in for the production of guitar tracks. It includes a huge collection of acoustic and electric guitars, automatic chord recognition, sophisticated chord voicing, integrated strumming and picking action, MIDI riff library, amplifier and effects.
New from Strum Acoustic/Electric GS-1:
- Acoustic and electric—The acoustic and electric guitars are included in a single plug-in.
- Guitar library—A factory library with a huge collection of production-ready acoustic and electric guitars.
- MIDI loop library—An extensive set of strumming patterns in MIDI loop packs covering different techniques and musical styles.
- Modeling—A string module, fine pick/finger interaction, integrated coupling at the bridge, and precise body response for a super rich and natural tone.
- Keyboard mode—The Keyboard mode lets you play lead lines and your own voicings.
- Loop mode—The Loop mode gives you direct access to elaborate rhythm figures—which you can pick from a large collection of MIDI loops covering many musical styles—to supplement your chord progressions.
- Strumming engine—Strumming engine for expressive and natural strumming.
Compressor and equalizer—These are perfect to add punch and definition to your sound, letting you cut through any dense mix or stage.
Limiter—The output limiter protects your ears and monitors during experimentation with the synth's parameters while providing a maximum of distortion-free dynamics.
Streamlined interface that divides Strum GS-2 into three panels: Play presents shortcuts to the performance and effect parameters including bypass switches for quick edits; Edit lets you tweak and create your sound; while FX supplies equalizer, compressor, multi-effect, and reverb processors for a final sheen.
Bank and program manager—Strum GS-2's manager allows simple and efficient organization, backup, and sharing of your sounds.
Strum GS-2 runs in native 64-bit on Mac OS X and Windows making it compatible with the latest sequencers.