No Longer Available
|Type / Tags||PhaserPhase Cancelling|
Windows XP/Vista/7/8 (32-bit or 64-bit), any CPU that supports SSE (Intel Pentium III and above, AMD XP and above), 128 MB RAM
3 MB Diskspace, 32-bit VST Host Software. (Cubase, FL Studio, Ableton Live or similar)
T-Force Phaser is an effects device for adding phase cancellations as a creative effect to your sounds. It results in a sound with a spacey feeling.
- Phase cancellation up to 16 stages - means how many points in the frequency range will be cancelled by a serially connected chain of allpass filters).
- Frequency Range control - determines the center frequency where the stages will be aligned.
- Spread control - controls how far the single stages are apart from each other.
- Feedback amount control - controls how strong the signal will be fed back to the audio input (stronger amounts result in a more metallic sound).
- Depth control - determines how strong the phase cancellation will be added to the original sound.
- BPM syncable LFO with phase offset for modulating the Frequency Range (lets the stages sweep up and down in the frequency spectrum).
- MIDI Learn (by right clicking a control).
- all functions fully automatable.