The Tape Echo is a faithful recreation of the highly sought after Echoplex EP3 tape delay. The original unit made its appearance in 1969 and was immediately adopted by musicians and guitar players as the standard for delay effects.
The principle behind it is a that of a traditional analog recording machine, where incoming signal is printed by a tape head onto magnetic 1/4" tape. A second tape head placed afterwards plays back the recorded signal creating the delay effect. Varying the distance between the two heads determines the delay time.
- Works within the T-RackS CS Standalone application.
- High-quality oversampling.
- High-precision and high-transparency digital processors.
- Accurately analog-modeled vintage classic devices.
- Full-latency compensation support.
- Supports sampling rates up to 192 kHz.
- DSM and SCC proprietary IK technologies for extremely accurate digital models of analog hardware devices.
- Native compatibility with 64-bit applications and operating systems.
The Custom Shop:
- install all of the available modules at once.
- directly access Custom Shop online store from the module for immediate trial or purchase.
- try out any processor for a full 14 day trial period.
- purchase any module with credits (via Custom Shop) or currency (via Custom Shop or IK online store).