|Developer||Togu Audio Line|
|Type / Tags||Delay / EchoDistortion / Overdrive / AmpFilter|
TAL-DUB-III is an easy-to-use delay device with some special features. It's no tape delay emulation and has its own sound. It has an alias-free saturation stage, a non-linear 6dB low-pass and a 3dB high-pass filter that are included in the feedback path of the device. An input drive knob allows to adjust the saturation level. Pop-up menus show the current values of volume, delay-time and feedback knobs. A tab button allows to adjust the delay time for live sessions.
- Delay time up to 4 seconds.
- Non linear 6dB Low-Pass filter.
- 3dB High Pass filter.
- Alias free saturation, adjustable with the input drive knob.
- Delay x2 for each channel.
- Synced delay times (1/16, 1/8, 1/4, 1/2, 1/1, 2/1 and tripled and dotted notes).
- Pop-ups show the actual values dB (input drive, dry, wet), ms (delay), 0..2 (feedback).
- LED-meter shows the saturation level.
- Tab button for delay time.
- MIDI Learn for all knobs.
- The feedback knob is especially optimized for doing infinite delays.