TB Barricade 4 is a simple yet very effective and transparent brickwall limiter that is suitable for individual tracks as well as mastering work. On top of the peak limiter, a soft-knee peak compressor is included with adjustable ratio, threshold, attack and release times. This compressor uses the same advanced envelope tracking technology as used for the peak limiter, providing accurate and musically-sounding compression.
- Low latency (about 3 ms).
- Support for immersive channel formats such as Ambisonics (VST3, AAX and Audio Unit).
- Adjustable input gain and output ceiling.
- ITU-R BS.1770 and EBU R128 compatible true-peak (inter-sample, ISP) limiting.
- ITU / EBU compliant integrated output loudness meter.
- Support of all sampling rates from 32 to 384 kHz.
- Available in VST2, VST3, AAX and Audio Unit plugin.
- Variety of different limiter modes.
- Automatic channel linking and lookahead.
- Option for automatic release in the compressor.
- Input modeller to simulate tape, analog console, etcetera.
- Output quantization, dithering, and perceptual noise shaping.
- Rescalable user interface with color themes to fit every screen.