With all the benefits of digital audio processing and recording (low noise, high dynamic range, virtually flat frequency response, low distortion) it is sometimes difficult to get that fuzzy vintage warmth. This is where TB Ferox comes in. It simulates that smooth compression and saturation that reminds one of the good old days of tape recording.
- Zero-latency processing, allowing for studio and live operation.
- Accurate control of tape recording level and tape character.
- Analog-style VU meters for visual inspection of recording levels.
- User-selectable low-complexity or high-quality, oversampling mode.
- Support of all sampling rates from 22 to 192 kHz.
- Based on the VST 2.4 specification to allow compatibility with virtually all host programs.