|Product||TB Module v3|
8-plugin bundle for € 29,-
|Type / Tags||ModulationModulation (Flanger / Phaser / Chorus / Tremolo)|
|Copy Protection||Key File|
TB Module is a generic framework for a wide variety feedback and modulation effects. It consists of a set of serialized processes such as panning, delay, filters, and sound-field rotation with user-controllable feedback. Moreover, the saturation of TB Ferox is integrated as well. In combination with 2 LFOs, effects such as chorus, tremolo, auto pan, and phaser are created easily.
- Zero-latency processing.
- Support of all sampling rates from 44.1 to 192 kHz.
- Wide variety of integrated processing elements allowing great flexibility and creativity.
- 2 low-frequency oscillators (LFOs) with assignable outputs.
- Feedback with both positive and negative polarity.
- Delay and LFOs can be synced to the host tempo.