Our scientific research has shown that headphones vary considerably in their response, and that such variability happens for all price ranges. Consequently, your mix will sound significantly different across cans.
Morphit reduces this variability and improves the consistency of headphones reproduction. It modifies the audio for your headphone to sound like a neutral, 'studio reference' headphone, irrespective of what headphones you are actually using. Additionally it allows to simulate other headphones models so you can easily verify how your mix translates! Scientific research has shown that this process can achieve accurate results. The only prerequisite is that the headphones you are wearing is included in the extensive list of supported models.
TB Morphit is an excellent companion to TB Isone, our environment simulation plugin for headphones. The cascade of headphone equalization (Morphit) and room acoustic simulation (Isone) together provides an unprecedented accuracy for simulation of loudspeaker reproduction on headphones.
- Real-time, zero latency processing*.
- Fully resizable user interface and a wide variety of color themes.
- Supports more than 254 popular studio headphones.
- Includes models of stock earbuds to simulate listening on the go.
- VST, VST3 and Audio Unit (Mac) versions.
- High-quality peak limiter integrated.
- Any sampling rate supported between 32 and 392 kHz.
* When the limiter is enabled, the latency amounts to approximately 3 ms, which is fully compensated by hosts that support plugin latency compensation.