|Type / Tags||EqualizerFilterHi-Pass / Lo-Pass FilterMastering EqualizerTiltTone Shaper|
Windows 7+, 64-bit Only
OS X 10.7+, 64-bit Only
Tiltshift is new type of tilt EQ that does more with less. More than any other equalizer, Tiltshift is able to dramatically alter the tone and timbre of your audio — going from mellow warmth to crystal clear with a single loudness-matched slider — while sticking to the first rule of mastering: do no harm.
By using extremely gentle slopes (often less than 1 dB per octave), the relative phase, frequency, and transient response of the audio is preserved, making it faster and easier to find the right global EQ curve before focusing on specifics, and Tiltshift's perceptual loudness lock technology makes it easier to compare EQ settings, or automate the tilt, without worrying about gain changes.
- Advanced tilt algorithm.
- Variable tilt frequency range.
- "Perceptual loudness lock" for perfectly matched loudness.
- Completely automatable.
- CPU-friendly enough to be used on every channel.
- Independent high/low cut filters.
- Variable filter slope (from 6 to 48 dB/Oct & anything in between).
- Independently controlled resonance.
- "Listen" function to audition what you're filtering out.
- Fully sweepable.