Transient Shaper is a dynamics plugin that allows "shaping" of the Attack and Release phases of the sound with 2 knobs only. The effect ranges from gate-like to compressor-like. Transient Shaper is aimed to be used with percussion, but can also be used to process individual channels or loops. The sound it produces is different from "classic" dynamics processors. It is a good tool for adding punch to the mix or to accomplish tasks where classic dynamics sound too harsh. The CPU usage is very low (around 1% per plugin instance or less on more or less modern computers).
- Makes your sound louder, gives it more expressiveness and more punch.
- Ideal for individual or summed drums/percussions shaping.
- Unique two-knob manipulation characteristics, not obtainable with any other type of gear.
- Gate replacement (sounds smoother than a gate).
- Processed sound ranges from gate-like to compression-like.
- Low CPU Usage (typically less than 1% on half-decent systems).
- NEW: Now with unique high-quality seamlessly resizable GUI (>V2.50).