Trueno (from the Spanish for thunder) is a 3-oscillator analogue synthesiser in a USB stick. With the same oscillator circuits found in modular monstrosities and its wild, aggressive filter; Trueno does not compromise on sound quality.
Powerful features such as a built in 24-bit ADC, instant preset recall and automation control allow it to integrate easily into your music production process or performance. By swapping the front panel for full PC/Mac control from a VST/AU plugin or standalone application, we can offer Trueno at a price that can't be touched by anything with comparable features.
Now you can add the raw, powerful analogue sounds you've been craving for the same price as a plugin.
- 3 analogue oscillators with saw, pulse and triangle waveforms.
- Analogue oscillator AM, PWM as well as filter FM.
- Oscillator digital mode with 256 waveforms included. Edit or create waveforms with the built-in additive editor.
- A powerful analogue filter with an aggressive, screaming resonance.
- 44.1 kHz 24-bit analogue to digital converter to capture the synthesiser's output with perfect clarity.
- 6 envelope generators and 4 LFOs; easily assignable by drag-and-drop.
- Chorus, phasor, flanger, delay and reverb effects.
- Controlled from a cross-platform VST2/VST3/AU Plug-in or standalone application.
- An aerospace grade aluminium case, precision machined with an exceptional matt finish.