Overall: 10949 7042 9624
30-Day: 9659; 7-Day: 14016; Yesterday: 15729
Acustica Audio is delighted to present the new Ultramarine3. Our first mid-side and stereo mastering compressor based on core9 audio engine.
Ultramarine3 it is a very versatile mastering tool providing a lot of possibilities to shape your sound with gorgeous graphical user interface. The shape control, "SHMod", can shape the compressor attack behavior allowing a fine-tune customize of any audio source attack. Another innovative feature, that also exponentially increases the compressor versatility, is the continuously variable side-chain filter. This plug-in is equipped with a dry and wet control to determine the proportion of mix between the original dry and processed wet signals.
• Variable speeds on vector nodes improving the sound quality of the compressors and allowing to reach very fast speeds and precision.
• Envelope followers based on control sources.
• Queue messages used for several widgets like knobs, improving Acqua Effect plug-ins behavior, control, and stability.
• Hidden components fault-tolerant inside Nebula/Acqua engine to minimize crashes and bugs.
• New AAX format wrapper with better balanced CPU load.
• Core9 engine linked with NAT4 allowing full automatic compressor sampling and deconvolution.
• Switch-mode optimization reducing CPU loading.
• Lazy loading pattern to improve objects loading.
• Preamp simulation: enable (lamp ON), and disable (lamp off).
In Out Section:
• Input trim: from -24dB to +24dB. Signal level inside compressors and preamplifier is trimmed and compensated automatically in output.
• Output: from 0 to +24 dB.
• Dry/Wet: from 0% to 100%.
• Left-lat threshold: from 0 dB to 64 dB.
• Right-vert threshold: from 0 dB to 64 dB.
• Left-lat time constant: from 1 to 6. Position 5 and 6 are program dependent release.
• Right-vert time constant: from 1 to 6. Position 5 and 6 are program dependent release.
• Operational compression mode (AGC): stereo or mid-side (lat/vert).
• Control link: enable and disable.
• Internal side-chain filter: from off to 200 Hz.
• Left-lat: input, gain reduction or output.
• Right-vert: input, gain reduction or output.
• Challenge-response authorization system allowing two computers activation per each license.
• Support operation systems: OS X and Windows.
• Supported plug-in formats: VST2, AAX, and AU.
• Supported architectures: 32 and 64-bits.
Price and availability:
• Commercial version: €299.00. Available as a digital download immediately after payment.
• Trial version: free 4 week test license. Available as a digital download immediately after €0.00 payment.
About Acqua Effect plug-ins:
An Acqua plug-in is a stand-alone skinned Nebula library, in other words it is a software product developed as a parametrization of one or more Nebula's instances. Parametrization is achieved using the script languages proprietary to Acustica Audio and does not require external tools and compilers.
About Acustica Audio:
Acustica Audio is a company that is active in the field of information technology and audio engineering. The company's goal is to provide the most authentic reproduction of sampled vintage gear and other high-end hardware devices. Over the years it has become well known for audio plug-ins, by manufacturing its own software products and marketing them both in Italy and worldwide. Acustica technology is based on a software engine of DSP (Digital Signal Processing) developed by Acustica Audio that emulates other DSPs, by modelling them through a proprietary sampling technique. Unlike the audio sampler, which is an electronic musical instrument able to capture and reproduce audio samples, Acustica technology can sample and emulate the behavior of an audio processor, by reproducing its harmonic response, harmonic distortion and dynamic response as time and other external variables (like user controls) change.