|Type / Tags||Synth (FM)|
- 4 times 2 operator FM synthesis, up to 8 oscillators per note.
- 6 output busses, 2 stereo and 4 mono (if your VST Host supports multiple outputs).
- Up to 16 channel multi-mode, play 16 different vivaldi sounds independently with one instrument.
- Up to 64 voices polyphony.
- Up to 4 parts per note for voice layering, including support for velocity and key window.
- Sample precise support for the MIDI controllers: volume, expression, panpot, pitch bend, sustain pedal, cc #16 (Mod Level), cc #17 (Feedback Level).
- Choose different output busses for each channel of the instrument, or for each part of a sound.
- Polyphony can be limited independently for every channel.
- Significant performance improvement compared to Vivaldi 'classic'.
- Turn unused midi channels off to save CPU time.
- Turn receive of Program Change/Pitch Bend/Controller off for individual channels to save even more CPU time.
- Support for all sample rates.
- Can load all Vivaldi 'classic' presets and banks.
- True 32bit floating point signal processing on per-sample-basis, no down scaling.