Vokko is a Vocoder capable of processing stereo signals. It has SoundFont and/or WAV file support, pitch tracking, MIDI automation/learn and a complete patch bank.
- Stereo SF2 Player with gain control.
- 2 Oscillator based synth, attack/release envelope, an additional "Breath" oscillator with white/pink noise.
- Two multimode filters in parallel mode with panning controls.
- Audio input LED and gain control.
- DAR Env controlled LFO to control Osc1, Osc2, Breath, Filter Cutoff, useful to add vibrato.
- New samplers allows user to load wav files, you can vocode them or use them as carriers for incoming signal.
- Pitch tracking function, follows the incoming signal pitch to control the Synth.
- Osc 1 is now stereo.
- Now you can load custom soundfonts in the synth Osc1.
- Complete patch bank.
- Complete MIDI Automation map.
- Link buttons for all parameters on the filter section.
- BigPadsDemo and Carriers soundfonts included.