Step Sequencer Synthesizer VST VST3 Audio Unit On The Run Virtual EMS Synthi AKS VST by Stepattern Polyphonic Pattern-Based 8 Step Sequencer Synthesizer (Windows and Mac) 64-bit.
On The Run (Demo bassline excerpt to emulate the vintage EMS Synthi AKS synthesizer from TDSOTM) by Stepattern Polyphonic Pattern-Based 8 Step Sequencer Synthesizer VST VST3 Audio Unit Plugins.
Software Description: Stepattern is a pattern-based step sequencer synthesizer to create polyphonic rhythmic and melodic sequences with a wide sort of textures, atmospheres, acid bass lines, percussive hits, experimental rhythms and liquid effects. Available as a plugin in VST and VST3 64-bit versions for Windows, as well as in Audio Unit for macOS.
• Step On/Off button toggle. Activate or deactivate the step with LED indicator lights per step to display the active beat.
• Time Division. Allows to set the tempo by switching between six factor / rhythmic values applied to clock source and valid for the sequence.
• Pitch sliders. Pitch shifting allows to raise or lower the original pitch of each step individually.
• Step Loop. Sequence length is selectable between four, six or eight looped steps.
• Waveform Type. Modulates the signal by changing different wave shapes: sine, saw, ramp, triangle and pulse plus white or pink noise.
• Waveform Shaper. Flexible spline-based graph that changes the output signal by applying a shaping function to the input signal. Contains stereo modulators for left and right channels that can be used as a soft clipper, waveform modifier or subtle distortion unit, which maps input to output values depending on a transfer function drawn by dragging the control points via mouse.
• Gate. Modulates the release time of the envelope. Turn it clockwise to increase the signal or counterclockwise to decrease it.
• Filter Type. Switches the filter between low-pass, high-pass, band-pass or band-rejection filter types, offering a simple and effective tone control to shape and color the sound.
• Filter Strength. Makes subtle changes to the filter character: • Stage 1: Tone is slightly attenuated. Provides a warmness tone. • Stage 2: Tone is slightly amplified. Something brighter in character.
• Filter Resonance. Emphasizes the harmonics around the cutoff frequency by changing the basic waveform and therefore the timbre of the sound. Turning clockwise will make the filter sound more pronounced, sharpening and ringing.
• Delay Time. Controls the delay time. By turning the knob clockwise to increase or counterclockwise to decrease the time.
• Delay Feedback. Regeneration of delay. By increasing the amount of signal sent back through (or fed back, or regenerated) the number of repeats is increased. Turn the knob clockwise to increase the rate or counterclockwise to decrease the regeneration.
• Ambience Spread. Stereo reverb that brings a sense of spatial depth and width to sound, from small to huge sounding spaces.
• MIDI Automation. Implementation of MIDI Continuous Controller parameters for use with external hardware control via DAW.
• Spatial Auralization. Brings a stereophonic sound panning to increase the audible perspective.
• Hint Property. Tooltip when the mouse is over a control.
• Preset Manager. Built-in browser to load and save presets and banks.
• Preset Name Display. A text box to display the active preset name.
• 32 built-in presets as a starting point. Ability to create customized ones with a flexible control options for rhythm creation.