Brainspawn has updated Forte to v2.0.108. This update introduces new features and enhancements to manage your rack files.
- NEW - Added "Merge MIDI Input Filters" command to the tools menu (and to the context menu of MIDI filters) - This allows you to merge the filters of one port into another with a variety of options. You can alter the current filters only, or optionally update the filters in all scenes.
- ENHANCED Scene Import to be faster and more robust.
- Fixed a problem remapping MIDI ports after creating a new hardware profile.
- Fixed a crash setting active profile after using the Profile Migration wizard.
- Fixed a problem where the Profile Migration Wizard would always reference the Original profile even if the reference combo box showed another profile name.
- Install MyControlSurfaceDefinitions.xml sample file in app data directory if it doesn't already exist.
- Fixed a memory leak in the audio input module.
- Fixed some problems re-saving rack files in 1.6 format.
- Fixed a problem where configuring a Control Surface to do Input Group Mute Off also resulted in an Insert Bypass Toggle of insert 0 on the module.
- Fixed a documentation problem in the sample control surface definition file.
- Fixed a problem where presets on ManyTone plugins are not available.