Brainspawn has released updates for Forte (v2.0.116) and EHCo (v2.0.1).
The following enhancements and fixes are included:
- NEW - EHCo can now output MIDI directly back into Forte as a Virtual MIDI Input to enable specialized MIDI commands on scene change.
- NEW - Enabled use of Virtual MIDI Inputs from plugins to automate tempo, transport, and scene changes.
- NEW - Added a new diagnostic display in the Tools menu that counts audio dropouts.
- NEW - Added a new "Rehearsal Mode" which prompts the user on each scene change to minimize cases where scenes could be modified and the results lost before they were saved.
- Fixed a problem where too many NOTE OFF messages could be emitted for multiple identical NOTE ONs. Only one is necessary.
- Increases the speed of rack loads for some large rack files.
- Fixed several problems that could cause control surfaces to not function correctly.
- Fixed a problem where MIDI sync port was not restored correctly from a saved rack file.
- Fixed a problem where MIDI key range training did not work correctly.
- Fixed a problem where MIDI filter CC init values were not correctly shown in some situations.