Arturia V Collection 6

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Buchla Easel V Clavinet V CMI V DX7 V

Just got Pigments and I love how it seems to also be integrated into Analog Lab. Likely jumping on V Collection now that it’s on sale.

Had a question. Is there a way to load the actual plugins of the synths (I.e. Pigments and V collection plugins) into Analog Lab? I think I read that was possible somewhere? Or is it only the presets?

fmr wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 10:32 pm Two gems you can get almost for free: Big Tick Rhino and Audjoo Helix.
Could you please let me know how to get Audjoo Helix for "almost free"? I had it a few years ago (probably demo or pirated) and I loved it. I would like to get it again for cheap if possible. :)

MissOptimyst wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:50 am Had a question. Is there a way to load the actual plugins of the synths (I.e. Pigments and V collection plugins) into Analog Lab? I think I read that was possible somewhere? Or is it only the presets?
This works for the plugins you own. When oening a preset in Analog Lab you see a picture of the synth at the right part of the GUI. When you move the mouse over that picture at the center of the picture a button with "Open Instrument View" should be available. If you click on that you can edit that patch in the GUI of the corresponding synth (but still in Analog Lab).
With the "X" at the upper right you can close the instrument view and go back to the normal Analog Lab view.
Ingo Weidner
Win 10 Home 64-bit / mobile i7-7700HQ 2.8 GHz / 16GB RAM //
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

Ingonator wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:26 am This works for the plugins you own. When oening a preset in Analog Lab you see a picture of the synth at the right part of the GUI. When you move the mouse over that picture at the center of the picture a button with "Open Instrument View" should be available. If you click on that you can edit that patch in the GUI of the corresponding synth (but still in Analog Lab).
With the "X" at the upper right you can close the instrument view and go back to the normal Analog Lab view.
Thanks! Was curious how to do it with Pigments and plan to get the V Collection while it’s on sale. This will be helpful for me!

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 5:25 pm
Bojo34 wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 4:48 pm but what would a totally digital synth vst be these days? Any free or cheap ones around?
Check out Thorn - https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/prod ... thorn.html

Wait for it to go on sale (it was recently available for $30 during leap-year sale) and in the meantime demo it. :tu:
I have the CM version and I agree, it's a good one.

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:13 am
fmr wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 10:32 pm Two gems you can get almost for free: Big Tick Rhino and Audjoo Helix.
Could you please let me know how to get Audjoo Helix for "almost free"? I had it a few years ago (probably demo or pirated) and I loved it. I would like to get it again for cheap if possible. :)
Currently the license costs $75. Doesn't seem much to me, but I thiunk I have seen a promotion for even less some time ago.

https://www.audjoo.com/h/Helix.htm
Fernando (FMR)

fmr wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:58 am
LoveEnigma18 wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:13 am
Currently the license costs $75. Doesn't seem much to me, but I thiunk I have seen a promotion for even less some time ago.

https://www.audjoo.com/h/Helix.htm
Yeah, I did it. Thanks. Helix sounds awesome, but I have decided to forget it now. The GUI is a pain, especially after using other modern synths.

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:13 am Could you please let me know how to get Audjoo Helix for "almost free"?
There is an old beta version of Helix circulating in the net but I'm not sure, if it's really free as they say
https://free4udio.tumblr.com/post/27760 ... helix-beta
In included doc there is a line "Audjoo Helix is distributed under a BSD license".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Yj-r4pThXc

Kumi_27 wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:58 am
LoveEnigma18 wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:13 am Could you please let me know how to get Audjoo Helix for "almost free"?
There is an old beta version of Helix circulating in the net but I'm not sure, if it's really free as they say
https://free4udio.tumblr.com/post/27760 ... helix-beta
In included doc there is a line "Audjoo Helix is distributed under a BSD license".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Yj-r4pThXc
Thank you, I appreciate the suggestion. I will check it out. :)

Just got the V collection on sale. No regrets! Amazing bundle! I feel like I have every sound I could possibly need between V collection and Pigments.

Yup, after a very long demo period, I also jumped in last week during the ongoing sale.
I already had "more than enough" high quality virtual instruments, but I could still easily call this bundle one of the best deals, if not the best deal currently around for instruments.
I held on for so long because I wasn't interest in all the included plugins, but some of those managed to surprise me anyway (especially the Jupiter).

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 4:41 am
Fleer wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 4:24 am I’ll wait until they include Pigments.
Was that sarcasm? ;) Because I think they will never include Pigments in V Collection. Doesn't make sense either considering it is actually the opposite of V Collection instruments. :)
Here’s hoping against odds. After all, there’s Pigments in AL4.

Fleer wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 5:10 pm
LoveEnigma18 wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 4:41 am
Fleer wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 4:24 am I’ll wait until they include Pigments.
Was that sarcasm? ;) Because I think they will never include Pigments in V Collection. Doesn't make sense either considering it is actually the opposite of V Collection instruments. :)
Here’s hoping against odds. After all, there’s Pigments in AL4.
Every synth in the V Collection has a V at the end of its name.
It's a pretty failsafe way to figure out if it is going to be included in the V Collection or not.
THIS MUSIC HAS BEEN MIXED TO BE PLAYED LOUD SO TURN IT UP

I remember them saying somewhere in their forum the "V" stands for "vintage" :harp:
If Pigments gets included to the bunch it will be a new type of bundle.
No chances of seeing it included in the upcoming VC8.

Indeed. Pigments is also their own "new" creation and not an emulation. No chance of it being included as a part of V Collection.

But they could do a bundle deal like "V Collection + Pigments". Who knows!

Return to “Instruments”