8bit Anthem for Hive : Presets with UHM wavetables

Official support for: u-he.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,
I'm so happy to announce that I released 8bit Anthem for Hive -- A preset library featuring custom UHM wavetables.

🌎https://plugmon.jp/product/8bit-anthem/

📺Trailer Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBxmFiirlUU

🗂Contents
4 sound chips are chosen as models––
・The "C" console from US
・The "N" console from Japan
・VRC VI, a large integrated circuit for Famicom
・OPLL (YM2413), a 2OP FM sound chip

34 wavetables
・10 wavetables of basic waveforms, including lo-bit tri, lo-bit saw, PWM and so on
・26 FM based waveforms replicating specific instruments

192 Presets
・Characterful sounds in different styles
・All presets use custom wavetables explained above.
・All presets are tagged and mod wheel ready.

4 Microtuning files
・Replicating slightly off-tuned pitches coming from the restriction of the systems

-----------

Now on into sale, approx 50% OFF for limited time! Bring back your old memories 8)
Last edited by plugmon on Fri Nov 25, 2022 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageMONA, the new skin for DIVA is released! | Follow me on Twitter.

This sounds phenomenal! I've been thinking about trying my hand at some chiptune recently, so this came along at just the right time!

Edit: Just tried it out in Hive 2.1.1. Every time I select a patch it tells me I need a newer version of Hive, but this seems to be the latest one on the U-he site. The presets seem to work, though.

SOLD!

HAPPY BLACK FRIDAY Plugmon!
Thanks… love the sounds and the animation :love: totally LOL at the bit when Urs says "the only way to open them is curiousity" :hihi: :clap: Brilliant! Can hardly wait to install these :tu:

nick_op wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 8:21 pm Edit: Just tried it out in Hive 2.1.1. Every time I select a patch it tells me I need a newer version of Hive, but this seems to be the latest one on the U-he site. The presets seem to work, though.
oh~~~ :dog:
It must be because I'm using public preview version available in KVR...

viewtopic.php?t=588919

I've got to downgrade my Hive and re-save all the patches....nightmare.....
But thanks for finding this out!!

This is the first I've heard of Plugmon but after listening to the demos I really like a lot of your soundsets. Are you going to be doing a Black Friday or any type of holiday sale? Also, do you have a mailing list I can sign up to so I can get updates on new packs and sales? I didn't see a mailing list on the site. Thanks.

petedako wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 9:44 pm SOLD!

HAPPY BLACK FRIDAY Plugmon!
Thanks… love the sounds and the animation :love: totally LOL at the bit when Urs says "the only way to open them is curiousity" :hihi: :clap: Brilliant! Can hardly wait to install these :tu:
Thanks! hehe, to open them you just need curiosity, but to read them you need patience... :hihi:

nick_op wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 8:21 pm Edit: Just tried it out in Hive 2.1.1. Every time I select a patch it tells me I need a newer version of Hive, but this seems to be the latest one on the U-he site. The presets seem to work, though.
I fixed this bug and updated the package. Please re-download the latest version from the account page.

https://plugmon.jp/my-account/downloads/

Grrrreat! :lol: I can be patient. Delayed gratification is so underrated, isn't it? :D FYI I'm on the latest version too so everything worked beautifully for me and sounded even better than I expected right out of the box. The entire day flew by for me playing with just a few of the sounds and new wavetables. No joke! Super stoked about all those fascinating UHM files. What Text Editor are people recommending these days? (for OSX) I used to use one called BBEdit many years ago

Possibly worth trying, if anybody else runs into this issue anywhere in future, and doesn't want to d/l the latest rev, I believe users can just resave the presets in the older version to get rid of the version notification.
plugmon wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 4:09 am Thanks! hehe, to open them you just need curiosity, but to read them you need patience... :hihi:

seangm wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 3:01 am This is the first I've heard of Plugmon but after listening to the demos I really like a lot of your soundsets. Are you going to be doing a Black Friday or any type of holiday sale? Also, do you have a mailing list I can sign up to so I can get updates on new packs and sales? I didn't see a mailing list on the site. Thanks.
There's a "Subscribe to our newsletter" check box in the checkout page, or there's a subscribe form in the side bar of the blog page.

https://plugmon.jp/2022/11/8bit-anthem- ... -released/

Usually no sale is held throughout a year, except for intro sale (just like u-he does). But to be honest, the situation is different this year...I may have a World Cup⚽️ related sale depending on the result... :pray:

Your 2-1 over Germany must have been a delightful surprise :)
rsp
sound sculptist

petedako wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 4:33 am The entire day flew by for me playing with just a few of the sounds and new wavetables. No joke! Super stoked about all those fascinating UHM files.
:tu: :tu:
petedako wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 4:33 am What Text Editor are people recommending these days? (for OSX) I used to use one called BBEdit many years ago
I love Sublime Text. drzhnn made a custom syntax highlight for UHM, which makes my develop environment much more comfortable :)

zvenx wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 5:36 am Your 2-1 over Germany must have been a delightful surprise :)
rsp
Yes!!! That was a paranormal phenomena!!! If Japan should make it to the knockout stage, I have to console German people with discount :wink:

plugmon wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 4:10 am I fixed this bug and updated the package. Please re-download the latest version from the account page.

https://plugmon.jp/my-account/downloads/
Thanks a lot! It's all working and sounds great! I was in a bit of a rush last night, but wanted to mention how much I enjoyed your trailer video, especially with pixel-Urs!

instant buy. love this soundset, basically love everything you guys have done far and bought almost everything you guys made : )

My first appearance as a sprite!

Return to “u-he”