SynthMaster 3 development updates

Official support for: kv331audio.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

chaosmeister wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 3:29 pm According to the 1st post in this thread, by Bulent himself: "I will be sharing latest development updates on this thread". The fact that SM3-beta is out now, and can be downloaded by all with an "Everything bundle", would have been a relevant announcement in this thread, no?

I wonder where users can post their experience, bugs, suggestions, such that they get the feeling they're being noticed? Last December I (and a few others) posted valid and (imo) sensible suggestions and usability-improvements in this thread, none of which have had a response and none of which have been implemented in the beta. Now I know I'm not all that important in the great scheme of things :), and I don't expect personal replies to each and every post, but currently I do have the feeling that there's nowhere to go with suggestions, which is a rather frustrating.

SM2 has (again imo) always been a bit hindered by a lacklustre GUI, making it less popular or "seen" than it deserves to be sound-wise (Melda plugins suffer from the same problem for example). I'd hoped that with SM3 the GUI would have been sufficiently modernised/fixed/re-thought to solve the issues that have plagued it for years. Not so. And when you then get the feeling that suggestions are not even noticed, considered or taken serious… then one might tend to give up on giving feedback at all.

Feel free to disagree…
There’s a separate thread for SM3 Beta discussion, updates, bug reporting, etc….and also was another thread on pre-beta work.

greenmind72 wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 10:35 pm There’s a separate thread for SM3 Beta discussion, updates, bug reporting, etc….and also was another thread on pre-beta work.
Okay, thanks for the heads up. Bit weird then, isn't it, when Bulent's 1st post here says "I will be sharing latest development updates on this thread"? Oh well… Off to find the other thread and repost previous posts. Sigh.
Mac, Logic, some synths, software, stuff and unstuff, with and without knobs

Return to “KV331 Audio”