Is there a way to load presets into the layers?

Official support for: kv331audio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Is there a way to load presets into the layers? I understand some presets use both layers so that couldn’t work, but it would be cool if there was a way to program and save Layers and the be able to load them within presets. Maybe this exists?

I just find myself when designing a sound that it would be nice to use a template (lead, pad, pluck, bass, swell, etc), vs starting from scratch for each layer. I also find that sometimes I can get a really good pad sound on one layer and then want to load another layer in to thicken things.

I've wondered that myself vata44. I've not seen anything in the manual about it, but being able to do that would be great, unless it's already possible and it's eluded me as to how.

vata44 wrote: Sun Dec 26, 2021 7:02 pm Is there a way to load presets into the layers? I understand some presets use both layers so that couldn’t work, but it would be cool if there was a way to program and save Layers and the be able to load them within presets. Maybe this exists?

I just find myself when designing a sound that it would be nice to use a template (lead, pad, pluck, bass, swell, etc), vs starting from scratch for each layer. I also find that sometimes I can get a really good pad sound on one layer and then want to load another layer in to thicken things.
Hi,
Unfortunately, we cannot do what you said at the moment, but we will have more layers with Synthmaster 3.0.

All the best
Gercek

Cool, good to know. Thank you

Return to “KV331 Audio”