Waveform 13 missing option

Discussion about: tracktion.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi guys. I just update to Waveform 13 and can´t locate the option to "Return to start on stop", has it been moved or it's just not there?

Thanks in advance.

snexus wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 8:14 am Hi guys. I just update to Waveform 13 and can´t locate the option to "Return to start on stop", has it been moved or it's just not there?

Thanks in advance.
Its at "actions\options" ( "actions" is the arrow at the bottom on the left hand side.)

dellboy wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 8:45 am
snexus wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 8:14 am Hi guys. I just update to Waveform 13 and can´t locate the option to "Return to start on stop", has it been moved or it's just not there?

Thanks in advance.
Its at "actions\options" ( "actions" is the arrow at the bottom on the left hand side.)
This is what appears when selecting options.

snexus wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 10:08 am

Thanks in advance.
Yes, you now need to click on "options". Its in there.

Your screenshot doesn't look like 13 PRO. There should be two more menu items, Return to start on play and Quantize transport position changes. If you are not seeing these then maybe you have 13 free installed and these are absent there?

Does Return to start on play appear in your settings->keyboard shortcuts in which case you can apply a shortcut to toggle?

Return to start on stop has been replaced by Return to start on play.
'He craved immortality so much, he was prepared to die for it.'

dellboy wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 10:48 am

Thanks in advance.
The image is what appears when clicking options.

snexus wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 11:19 am
dellboy wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 10:48 am

Thanks in advance.
The image is what appears when clicking options.
That is where it is in the Pro version. And it has been changed to "Return to start on play" as was already mentioned. So maybe it has been removed in the free version?

right-click on the bar's bar.. bar... timeline
Captura desde 2024-04-04 11-06-55.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ryzen 5 3600 | 32GB DDR4 | Radeon RX 590 | Ubuntu 24.04 LTS - Windows 11 | Waveform 13 PRO | Bitwig 5.1 | VCV Rack 2 Free | Ardour

Same Here. Option is gone. Also gone when right click timeline. Using Waveform Free.

Ok, It seems that this option is removed from the Free version, but I have a workarround for that.

1. Go to the program settings.
2. Select the "Advance" category (the one at the botton with the gear icon)
3. Click the first option that says "Feature set" on Application (it ussualy says "Best available in Tracktion account")
4. Select "Pro"
5. Restart the program
6. Select the option to continue with the demo version
7. Open your project
8. Select the option to "Restart to start on play"
9. Save the edit
10. Repeat the process from point 1 to 3
11. Select again the option "Best available in Tracktion account"
12. Restart the app

Now, the "Restart to start on play" is enabled in your project.

Return to “Tracktion”