Filterscape 1.1 Not Recognising Presets On Mac?

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi Urs,

I've already spoken to you over at OS X Audio about how wonderful Filterscape is (i'm 'sice' by the wya from over there), but I seem to have one small problem (noticable on Panther and now on Tiger too):

After installing all the new presets from 1.1, when I try to load some of them it does not seem to work for some presets...it seemed to load the old presets fine in the earlier version but for many of the new presets the sound does not change at all.

I've also tried putting the .fxp files in the Logic Plugin Settings folder and I can choose them, but it doesn't affect the sound.

Any suggestions?
Thanks,

Simon

Does that happen when you load them from Logic, or does it also happen when you load them from the built-in Preset Manager (Load button on top left corner)?

Also... you say .fxp - that's a VST preset file. Logic on OSX can only handle .aupreset files. The AU comes with .aupreset, the VST comes with .fxp. You can load .fxp only with the built-in preset stuff...

Cheers,

;) Urs

Right thanks urs I will try it again, but I seem to remember trying the .aupreset files

It seems to have the problem even within the built in preset browser. I will double check it again now. Does it make a difference if I have taken all the presets out of their sub-folders?
Cheers,

Simon

Hmmm, weird.

It shouldn't make any diference where they are.

If you come across one of these presets again, please send it to me (urs at u-he dot com) and tell me which of the plugins did not load it.

Cheers,

;) Urs

Return to “u-he”