2nd Sense Audio updates Wiggle Dynamic Waveshaping Synthesizer to 1.0.2 – More Factory Presets
2nd Sense Audio has released version 1.0.2 of Wiggle, their dynamic waveshaping synthesizer plug-in. The new version adds more factory presets, modulator randomize and OP reset.
Wiggle 1.0.2 revisions:
- Added 35 new factory presets (Wiggle now has over 210 factory presets); minor refinements on previous factory presets;
- Added Reset function to OP, which can reset all OP parameters to their defaults;
- Added random Modulator function;
- Fixed the preset overridden bug: during first launch of the software, any changes made by the user will be overridden to the Initialize preset if the plug-in UI is reopened, because the first-launch onboarding process is mistakenly restarted;
- (Logic Users: if Logic fails to validate Wiggle, please manually rescan Wiggle. In Preferences->Plug-in Library, select Wiggle and hit reset and rescan selection button).
Price: $99. 1.0.2 is a free update for all customers, available immediately through official website.
Wiggle 1.0.2 new presets demo video