Ableton has updated Live 6 and Live 6 LE to v6.0.10.
- Several text corrections.
- The "Show in Explorer" context menu command would not show the correct folder on all version of Windows Vista.
- On Windows, if your user account name contained any non ASCII characters (like ö, ü, ...) the index creation required for Live’s Browser search would fail.
- The Root key would not be displayed for MIDI note range mappings.
- The MPK49 controller surface script would not work properly when using its buttons.
- The Oxygen8v2 and Oxygen8 controller surface scripts would not correct handle MIDI CC.
- Clip View Transpose and Volume parameters would not process single-key MIDI mappings.
- Using the Grain Delay effect device could lead to a glitch in the audio signal.
- The MIDI feedback for switch and button controls would not work properly.