- New option MPE (ON) / GUITAR MULTI-CHANNEL MODE switch added to Options Dialog for improved MIDI MPE support:
- Turn on for MPE controllers, leave off for the multi-channel Guitar Mode that Poly-Ana has always offered.
- MIDI Pitch Bend, PRESS, EXPR, IN-1 and IN-2 modulation sources already worked in Guitar Mode and work similarly with MPE On.
- MPE On Mode adds new multi-channel support for the WHEEL modulation source, and also uses MIDI Channel 1 as a MPE Master Channel for the 6 multi-channel capable MIDI modulation sources listed above, controlling every voice/channel when received on Channel 1 (MPE Master Channel) and only controlling the targeted Channel's voice (s) on any other MIDI Channel (Any other MIDI CC/Learn mappings affect front panel controls which are of course always shared across all voices/channels produced by a single instance of Poly-Ana. Only the six modulation sources listed above support multi-channel Guitar/MPE control).
- Changed version numbers to have two dots to match the schemes of our other products.