Akai Pro updates MPC Software to v2.1
Akai Pro has announced that its MPC Software has been updated to v2.1.
This major update for both LIVE/X Standalone Firmware OS and MPC Desktop Software introduces a number of new workflow enhancements and stability improvements and as a result is highly recommended for all current MPC X, MPC Live, Touch and MPC Software 2 users.
New Features Include:
- Export Expansion Packs from MPC Desktop to Standalone MPCs.
- Visually Enhanced Expansion Library Browser.
- Pitch Quantize.
- Display Multiple Plugin GUIs at once.
- Snap to Relative or Absolute Grid.
- Step Sequence Q-Link Velocity Control.
- Faster Drum and Keygroup Amplifier Attack Envelopes.
- And much more...
For full details on 2.1, including update instructions, visit: akaipro.com/pages/mpc-release-notes