Algoriddim has updated djay to v3.0.1.
- Improved library search (included Comments and Grouping).
- Fixed sorting of BPM column.
- Fixed proper display of time column when added after being removed.
- Improved keyboard shortcuts handling.
- Improved Auto-Cut behavior through keyboard shortcuts (X, C, V).
- Fixed Cue-Pause keyboard shortcuts.
- Improved integration with external audio devices on Leopard and Snow Leopard.
- Improved microphone support.
- Added admin authorisation for non-admin users to fully support Pre-Cueing on these user accounts.
- Extended MIDI mappings actions (Cue, Censor).
- Improved MIDI mapping menu.
- Added "invert" option for sliders in MIDI Learn.
- Fixed saving of custom MIDI mappings for affected devices.
- Fixed Pre-Cueing issue related to file permissions when upgrading to Snow Leopard.
- Fixed Vestax VCM-100 mapping for latest firmware.
- Fixed Numark Omni Control and Stealth Control inverted jogs and crossfader.
- Fixed cover display for songs dragged from Finder onto Automix Queue.
- Fixed screen drawing issue for systems with missing fonts.
- Added full Italian localization.
If you are running djay 2, you can still upgrade to djay 3 for $24.95 (50% off).