It features a 16 Stages Wavetable with 3 selectable Playback Modes and 3 types of Output Curves, AM102 is a true Shape Shifter. A user can click and drag the faders in the Wavetable Display to draw their own Waveforms, or use the CURVE and MODE controls to modify Waveforms even further, connect AM102 to a free AM103 Expander Module in order to control the Modulation Inputs of Stages 1, 5, 9 and 13.
AM102 also features a Pulse Waveform Output with a PWM Input, in Backward (BWD) and Forward (FWD) Playback Modes the Pulse Waveform is tuned 1 Octave below the Wavetable, serving as a Sub Oscillator or a Synchronization Source for other Oscillators.
- 1 Reaktor Block.
- 16 Stages Programmable Wavetable.
- Stages 1, 5, 9 and 13 with Dedicated CV Inputs.
- Sync Hardness Control (HDN) with a Dedicated CV Input.
- Reset On/Off Switch with Phase Control and Phase Modulation Input.
- Wavetable Playback Mode Rotary Switch Selects between Backward, Alternating or Forward.
- Curve Control Crossfades between Stepped, Linear and Exponential Output Curves.
- Curve Modulation Input.
- Coarse and Fine Tune Controls with 2 Independent CV Inputs.
- CV2 and CV3 Range Switches to select between Semitones or Cents.
- Additional Pulse Waveform Output.
- PWM Input.