Ample Sound has updated six Ample Basses to v2.51.
- Added 300 new riffs.
- Smoother interval between notes.
- Riffer Preference parameters now can be saved.
- Added "A#6" for Riffer play toggle.
- Changed the default riff export mode to "StrMan".
- Changed some Riffer Metronome settings.
- Changed the default cycle mode to "Round Robin".
- Fixed the bug that exported bend and vibrato would crash Logic Pro.
- Fixed the bug that sound can not be stopped when Dice window is open.
All updates are free of charge for owners of corresponding Ample Bass. Users can get their updates through the MyAmpleSound page.
All six Ample Bass are 25% off until April 3rd for both individual and bundle purchase.