Ample Sound has released free updates of version 2.6 for all six of its virtual basses.
- Add Multi-Measure feature in Riffer.
- Add Clear measure, Copy Measure, Clear All features in Riffer right-click menu.
- Change Riffer UI.
- Update Riffer dice scales in Ample Metal Ray5.
- Fix missing Slide Out on 3rd fret G string.
- Some buttons lose text label when inserting value 0.
- Sometimes note can't stop playing when played on fretboard.
- Note with high velocity breaks in Solo Mode.
- Poblems importing MIDI to Riffer.
- Logic gets stuck when dragg-and-dropping Pitch Bend from Riffer into host.
- Sometimes minor third Slide Up becomes to minor second when exporting Riff to MIDI.
- Note can be moved out of range in Riffer.
- Note cannot stop playing when moved holding shift.
- Note can change length or overlap when moved across other notes holding shift.
- Riffer cannot load preset when Preference window is closed.
All updates are free of charge for owners of corresponding Ample Bass. Users can get their updates through the MyAmpleSound webpage.