Andrew Macaulay, a new developer for Cherry Audio's Voltage Modular, has published his first set of low-cost collections of modules that cover a suite of gate/trigger utilities, ratcheting modules, mixers and switches, envelopes and general utility modules.
Available in five separate collections priced at an introductory $10 each, as well as in Andrew Macaulay's Ultimate Bundle (including all 21 current modules) for $30.
The five current individual collections are:
- Andrew Macaulay's Gate and Trigger Collection comprising a Clock Generator, Clock to CV to Clock module, CV to Gate module, Gate Length Processor (Re-Gater), Gate to Trigger processing, dual-channel Gated Signals and a Trigger Delay module.
- Andrew Macaulay's General Utility Collection comprising a Dual Voltmeter, Tempo Display, Pitch Transpose module, Micro Maths module, Probability Generator, quad Manual Triggers module and Signal Splitter Micro module.
- Andrew Macaulay's Ratcheting Collection comprising the comprehensive and flexible 1 to 8 step Pattern Ratcheter and the tiny but well-formed 2/3/4/5/6/8 step Micro Ratcheter.
- Andrew Macaulay's Envelope Collection comprising a highly flexible Voltage-Controlled Envelope with delays and looping and the tiny-form factor Micro Envelope module.
- Andrew Macaulay's Switches and Mixers comprising the Matrix Mixer (6x6), a 12-input flexible grouping Micro MixBus and a flexible 8-to-1 Voltage-Controlled Switch.
Users of Voltage Modular can purchases these modules through the Cherry Audio Store. 7-day trials are also available for all five of the individual collections.