Vult has expanded their already-powerful lineup to include 4 new modules. These modules are sold individually or as part of Vult's bundle lineup. Current owners of the Vult Fury Bundle ($80) and Vult Rage Bundle ($80) will automatically receive these new modules in their library.
Added to Vult Fury Bundle:
- Trummor2 ($10) - A powerhouse of drum sounds.
- Quincunx ($10) - Based on the machine with the same name, also known as "bean machine" or "Galton board".
- Dopamine ($10) - Layers of virtual neurons will try to store CV and Gate information and they will recall it as best as they can.
Added to Vult Rage Bundle:
- Decline ($10) - Equalizer line that can be used to shape the final tone of your sound.
New modules from Ben Davis:
- Preset Voltage ($12) - Save up to 16 snapshots of 16 voltages or attenuation levels.
- Quantizer ($10) - Uses a proprietary signal that allows you to mult the same scale settings to multiple sequencer modules at once.
- RSG ($10) - Creates repeating random sequences with control over number of steps, repetitions, minimum and maximum voltage.
- Ranger ($12) - 8 step sequencer that allows each step to be randomized between min and max values.
Also new from Ben Davis, the following modules are available separately or in Ben Davis's Complete Bundle, currently on sale for $52:
- MCLK ($11) - Master clock module.
- Chorus/Flanger ($12) - Chorus and flange effects as well as tuned delays.
- Xandor ($10) - Up to 8 signals can be combined in different ways.
- Dad ($10) - Envelope generator with exponential Delay, Attack and Decay.
- Recur ($12) - A unique looper that allows for interesting polyrhythms.
New modules from M*4:
- M*4's new Enveloper Bundle ($15) contains 3 clever envelope generators.
- AD Envelope Generator ($10) - A repeatable Attack-Decay envelope generator with EOD gate output.
- ADSR Envelope Generator ($10) - An Attack-Decay-Sustain-Release envelope generator with Re-trigger input and EOD gate output.
- AR Envelope Generator ($10) - An Attack-Release envelope generator with Re-trigger input and EOA gate output.
New module from Nekomatic:
- Nekomatic's Little Harmony ($15) contains three pitch shifting pipelines based on the concept of Phase Vocoder optimized for organic signal with frequencies around 3~4 kHz which is typical to human voice.