Apple updates Final Cut Pro X to v10.0.1
Apple has updated Final Cut Pro X to version 10.0.1. This update improves overall stability and performance and adds the following features:
- Export audio and video stems as a single multitrack QuickTime movie or as separate files using Roles.
- Import and export XML to support third-party workflows.
- Place Projects and Events on Xsan to improve collaboration between editors.
- Set custom starting timecode for your projects.
- Add transitions to connected clips in a single step.
- Enable full-screen view in OS X Lion.
- Speed up delivery with GPU-accelerated export.