Audified has announced the release of version 2 of the STA Effects plug-ins. Much has been improved in the new version.
The STA Effects are based on STA (Summing Tube Amplifier) technology that uses two signal paths. One of them is processed by modulation or spectral change and the other is clean. These two signals are mixed on a vacuum tube.
What is new?
Audified have added a brand new plug-in, STA Delay, so STA Effects now contain Preamp, Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Enhancer and Delay.
The internal processing has been improved. Audified changed the operation points to achieve better Saturation results and also improved the GUI significantly, so that the users get better access to all functions and newly added controls.
Complete list of new features:
- Plugins brand changed to Audified, IDs and licensing changed as well. Could be installed and used simultaneously with previous versions but cannot use former user presets.
- Major GUI update with Retina support.
- Algorithms operating point can be calibrated between 0 and -24 dBFS.
- Level In and Level Out parameters added so you can easily adjust signal level to reach desired saturation.
- Delay plugin added.
- DSP algorithms performance improved.
- Audio Unit mono to stereo ability added.
- Mac: Old OS X support dropped, at least OS X 10.9.5 is required.
- Pro Tools advanced shortcuts functionality improved.
- Pro Tools Audio Suite functionality improved.