Audio Modeling has updated Camelot to v1.0.6 for macOS, Windows and iOS.
New on iOS:
- Full-screen support options for AUv3 plugins on iOS.
- New options in Global Settings: "Background Audio", "Disable screen lock", "Always show scrollbars".
On desktop (Win, macOS):
- New options in Global Settings: "Disable Screensaver", "Always show scrollbars" (default on Windows).
New Smart Maps for hardware instruments:
- IK Multimedia UNO Drum.
- Novation Bass Station II.
- Novation MiniNova.
- Novation UltraNova.
- Roland FP-30.
- Roland RD 700 NX.
- Roland JV-1010.
- VOX Continental.
- Yamaha Reface DX.
Improved support for these instruments:
- Yamaha MONTAGE, MODX.
- Studiologic Numa Compact 2X.
- Roland INTEGRA-7, FA, JUNO-DS, JD-Xi.
- Yamaha MX, CP4, CP40.
And attached part names and volumes retrieval.
Added Beta maps for the following devices (these maps are based on information recovered from official documentation, but they haven't been tested on real devices yet. You can see "Beta" text in the device card):
- Korg Grandstage.
- Korg MicroKorg.
- Korg MicroKorg XL.
- Roland AX-Edge.
- Roland Fantom.
- Sequential Prophet Rev2.
- Yamaha CP1.
- Yamaha Motif-Rack XS.
- Yamaha MOX.
- Yamaha P-115.
- Yamaha P-515.
- Yamaha S.
- Yamaha S ES.
- Yamaha S XS.
- Improved Local Control by MIDI CC on some Devices.
- Improved Hardware settings management.
- Various GUI improvements.
- Plugin loses preset when changing Audio settings.
- Impossible to select some Output MIDI ports when a multi-port MIDI device is connected (e.g. iConnectivity devices).
- Impossible to select virtual MIDI ports created with a kMIDIPropertyUniqueID which isn't an integer (e.g. Ravenscroft275).
- Backup "Export To ..." bug that sometimes created large backups.
- Removed limit of characters for the text field when saving a backup.
- backups sorting issue.
- Attachments: edit mode graphic issue when there is no document attached to a scene.
- Memory management for attachment previews.
- Wrong red badge for MIDI Program items and user maps.
- Wrong dimensions of Advanced MIDI and MIDI Thru icons.
- Graphical issue when selecting songs in Setlist Manager.
- Improved overall stability.