The Riffendium Series is a themed sample library collection for modern producers and composers:
- Riffendium Vol 2 is a collection of editable heavy guitar loops which spans from vintage rock to modern djent and metal.
- Riffendium Vol 3 is a collection of editable ambient guitar loops which will work in post-rock, cinematic/film score and ambient music.
Riffendium Series loops for Kontakt adapt to tempo and song chords changes. Loop slices can be re-ordered, randomised and the result will always sound like a guitarist playing a new guitar part. Riffendium's loops slices use round robins, therefore at every cycle the loop will sound different, like a guitar performance. With the included Riffendium REV, each loop slice can be individually reversed to create special effects.
Also available is the new Riffendium Series Complete bundle which offers the three volumes at an affordable price.
- 4 Main Instruments: Main, REV, DI & DI REV.
- 44 Loop Styles in all Major, Minor keys and more.
- Master Assignable Filter with a selections of 7 filter types.
- Automatic double tracking with dedicated effect pedals chain.
- 100+ Presets Snapshots.
- 4 distortion pedals, 4 modulation pedals, 2 Bands Eq.
- Stereo Widener for Main guitar Track.
- Pitch control for Double Tracked Guitar.
- Stereo Width control for Main and Double Tracked Guitars.
- Master Delay, Master Algorithmic and Convolution Reverb.
- Step Volume.
- Step Filters.
- Stutter Repeater.
- Host, half time and double time syncing.
- Full re-ordering of slices, with randomisation and 2 parts, 8 save/recall memory slots.
- Slices individually reversible.
- Manual recording of sequence and step edit feature.
- Categorised browser.
- And more.
- Requires NI Kontakt 5.8.1, Riffendium does not work with Kontakt Player.
Intro Price: $65.
Riffendium Series Complete Bundle Price: $195.