Both plugins are similar in terms of GUI and functionalities, the only difference is Cosmic full version has 41 pad presets, while Cosmic Lite comes with 8 presets.
The pads were inspired by the sounds of retro & modern SciFi movies, by the greatness of the cosmos, the beauty of the planets, stars, and galaxies.
Sounds that could be if the cosmos were not silent – characterized by amplitude, movement and depth, but also drama, power and grandeur.
- Cosmic: 401 MB extracted size / 41 pad presets.
- Cosmic Lite: 87 MB extracted size / 8 pad presets.
- ADSR envelope.
- Lowpass/highpass filter cutoff.
- LFO modulation section.
- Voice mode & glide.
- Velocity curve & MIDI velocity selectors.
- Reverb module.
- Chorus module.
- Distortion module.
- Delay module.
- Global gain & pan.
- 100% royalty-free.
- VST/VST3 64-bit Windows & VST/VST3 & AU macOS.
Cosmic and Cosmic Lite are aimed at Cinematic tracks, sound design, EDM, for soundbeds, background ambiance, for sound fullness, etc.
The plugin formats available are VST, VST3 (Windows) and VST, VST3 & AU (macOS).