AudioRealism has released version 1.1 of AudioRealism Drum Machine, which includes the first Universal Binary VST version for Mac OS X.
- Added drop zone to the instrument selector, you can now drag&drop a sample from a file browser window (like Explorer or Finder) directly onto an instrument slot to load a sample. Dragging multiple samples also works and loads them into consecutive slots.
- Universal Binary VST for Mac.
- Multi-out AU on Mac.
- Changed 909 Toms.
- Changed caching system.
- Tuning smoothed for SPL generators and 909 Hats.
- Save patch default path fixed.
- Multiple minor bug fixes and changes.