audiowiesel has released Snaps & Claps for Kontakt 5.
Snaps & Claps is designed to help determine the right snap or clap sounds in tracks. The library was created as a time-saver to prevent the user from doing the same work over and over again. In particular, recording snaps/claps in the studio and mixing them afterwards.
- 60 round robin notes for each of the 4 velocity layer.
- 5 different mic positions: 0.5 ft, 2 ft, 4 ft, 7 ft and 10 ft.
- ensemble builder up to 20 snaps or claps at a time.
- controlled randomness for pitch, velocity and starting time.
- stereo width and panorama control.
- VI-Control forum user preset bank (72 hand-picked .nki patches).
- dry samples are also included as bonus.
- 2,880 samples / 224 MB Kontakt .ncw format.
- 44.1kHz / 24-bit / stereo.
Price: 12€ / 15$ (excl. VAT) here.