AutoTonic has updated AutoTonic Modal MIDI Transposer to version 184.108.40.206.
Now you can:
- Use Zones (e.g., Left Hand triggers Chords -> Right Hand for Soloing).
- Create your own 'MIDI Channel' Zones (Multi-Instrument Triggerings).
- Create Mappings that will dynamically morph while playing.
- Set up 'grace notes' that can be triggered completely independently.
- Use 'Feedback Loops' to automate harmony switchings.
- Create Overtone Scales that will vary from octave to octave.
- Use scales that will be played ascending/descending differently.
- And many more. Learn more at: autotonic.net/blogs/news/rev_1-8-219-3
- Mute Keys.
- Keyboard Splitting.
- Realtime Chord Memorizer.
- Bug-fixes & UI Improvements.
This update is free to all existing users.